In windows operating system almost everyone encounter error code 0xc004c003 on their system, if their system registry setting unstable and some important system files start missing. Actually Error code 0xc004c003 is usually happens on windows based system when the computer becomes not fixed properly or few important files start missing. This error means the activation server determined the specified product key is in use. Sometime this problem might also occur if the MAK is blocked on the activation server or the Key Management Service (KMS) to perform Volume Activation on one, therefore you required to overcome on this issue immediately otherwise you might be face several of other windows problems or system problems.
Causes of the windows error code 0xc004c003?
There are several of reasons behind this 0xc004c003 error code like corrupted or broken your system registry files, malware or spyware infection that are running into the system, attacks of the harmful virus infections, some this issue also cause due the older or outdated windows device driver, and file system corruption. So these are the main causes of this issue, most probably this problem is happens with some error message, that error message is arise on the system like that:
Error Code: 0xC004C003
“The Activation server determined the specified product key has been blocked”
Above this error message is occurs on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista.
Easy ways to remove windows 0xc004c003
Fortunately, there are two ways to fix error code 0xc004c003 first by manually or second by third party repair tool. Here, some manual ways to fix this problem easily:
- You may have mistyped your product key in your system so, try retyping it.
- You activate Windows on this computer by using a direct connection, do the following:
- Open your Windows Activation by clicking the Start menu, and the click on Picture of the Start menu.
- Now, open my Computer, and then click on Properties, and then click on Activate Windows now.
- And after that if Windows detects an Internet connection, then you should click on the Activate Windows online now and also required Administrator permission.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Lastly, you should type your Windows 7 product key when prompted, click on Next button, and then follow all the instructions carefully.
If you are not satisfied with above manual steps then you can use third party repair tool on to your system for fixing of this error automatically.